In July 2020 The Communication Marketing Strategy has been finalized with support of PTB,and approved by AFSEC Management Committee. Its main objectives are:
- To provide a platform to enable stakeholders to effectively participate in the development of standards, and to Promote the Conformity Assessment activities.
- To ensure continuous support by the African Union Commission as the preeminent authority in implementation of electrotechnical standardization in Africa and urge member states to join AFSEC.
- Promote the use of standards (AFSEC Guides) and conformity assessment to member countries.
- Support the AfCFTA by reduction of technical barriers to trade.
- Support NECs ,AFSEC Regional Representatives , Young professionals and AFSEC Committees.